Thursday 22 May 2008

- Reading Overveiw -

This is just a brief post on the current Reading Lineup. For me personally there's not much going on Friday except Rage Against The machine so for the hell of it I will probably see Dizzee Rascal, Serj Tankian & QOTSA.
Saturday is better but there is a clash that I still cant resolve...Bloc Party or Bullet For My Valentine! Other than that Justice, Seasick Steve & Gallows should all be great.

Now Sunday is the grand finale! Lets start with Metallica. Everyone has a band they have been listening to since they knew what music was and it got them hooked on their current music selection, for me that band was Metallica...Nothing on earth can stop me seeing them. Slipknot are one of my all time favourite bands just because before I bought Duality single at the age of 13 I didn't know what heavy was, looking forward to seeing them. Avenged Sevenfold have only recently got my blessing as their latest album is a mix of metal and old school rock, they should be good live with synyster gates being an awe for all guitarists.
Unfortunately While Ill be at the main stage all of Sunday other bands like Crystal Castles & Digitalism will be playing the dance tent which I would have loved to have seen but It will be worth it.

No comments: