Wednesday 27 August 2008

Reading Festival 2008 -RUNDOWN


So this year I decided to follow in my friends footsteps and go to Reading Festival as this years line up out did last years by a mile.

Here is a list of the bands I saw In order:

FRIDAY
1.Biffy Clyro (Surprise Acoustic Set)
2.Hexes
3.Blackhole
4.The Briggs
5.Mat Read.
6.Biffy Clyro
7.Friendly Fires
8.Late Of The Pier
9.Rage Against The Machine

SATURDAY
1.Seasick Steve 
2.Foals
3.Justice
4.Bullet For My Valentine

SUNDAY
1.Bring Me The Horizon
2.Black Tide
3.Lightspeed Champion
4.Tenacious D
5.Metallica

The bands in italics are the ones I really fucking enjoyed, The best of which was without a doubt Metallica as they put on an amazing performance and played a whole range of songs to please every single fan out there. Wow.

The follow up to this post will be mp3 links to some of the set I saw when I manage to get hold of a reasonable amount.

No comments: