Sunday 17 August 2008

///Reading Update///


So its now only 3 days till Reading and let me tell you I'm damn excited and thought I should express my excitement to you via this here blog.

As you can tell by looking at the poster above the line-up this year is...well to say the least amazing and anyone who isn't attending this sublime festival is an idiot and should seriously reconsider themselves as a music fan.

Because I'm nice I thought I would tell you the bands I'm most looking forward to seeing and the track I most want to hear.

Slipknot - An old track but none the less amazing, Also looking forward to hearing some tracks from the new album.
Slipknot - My Plague.mp3

Metallica - The band I have listened to since I was 12 and I cannot wait to see them, I had to upload this one.
Metallica - Creeping Death.mp3

Bullet For My Valentine - Having already seen this band once this year I'm still anticipating hearing them again as they are one of my favourite bands.
Bullet For My Valentine - Forever And Always.mp3

Justice - Again I have seen this electro duo already this year but I cant miss out, It was one of the best gigs I have ever been to.

Rage Against The Machine - Because they are Rage Against The Machine and I may never get the chance to see them again.

Late Of The Pier - After waiting to buy their debut and not downloading it there is no way I'm missing these guys.

No comments: