Tuesday 16 September 2008

Planisphere


Just when you wonder if Justice are ever going to create some new original material and stop doing remixes they go and throw this at you. When asked to create the music for the Dior Homme fashion show Justice came up with what they call "Planisphere". With 4 parts to this epic soundtrack Justice have given us a taste of the direction they are going in. One of the most controversial parts to these electro tracks is the lengthy guitar solo in part four which shows Justice's more rock side.
Justice have also announced the release of a live album in November entitled "Justice A Cross The World".

I am holding my breath.

1 comment:

Naked Buppie said...

I fucking love this. I love this. Thanks for posting about this. Can't get enough Justice in my life.