Saturday 10 January 2009

Top 25 Songs Of 2008

Its taken me ages to get round to writing this as there have been so many good songs this year I wasn't sure what to put or not to put in this list. I haven't ordered them as everyone is amazing and its to hard to deicide.

Bring Me The Horizon - Chelsea Smile
Haunts - Breaking Up
Dan Le Sac Vs. Scroobius Pip - Angles
Biffy Clyro - Mountains
SebastiAn - Dog
Late Of The Pier - Focker
You Slut! - Mybloodyjesusexploreronfire
Bullet For My Valentine - Forever & Always
Errors - Cutlery Draw
Elle Milano - Juliet's Dead
Paul Gilbert - Norwegian Cowbell
Metronomy - The End Of You To
Does It Offend You Yeah? - Battle Royale
Friendly Fires - Photobooth
Bloc Party - Talons
Crystal Castles - Black Panther
Busy P - To Protect & Entertain
Justice - Planisphere pt.4
36 Crazyfists - The All Night Lights
The Whip - Trash
Rolo Tomassi - Abraxas
Ratatat - Shempi
Producers With Computers - Colon Bracket
Mr. Oizo - Hun
Metallica - The Day That Never Comes

There we have it. There were so many other amazing songs but I would have to write a much longer list. I recommend you download everyone of these songs.

No comments: