Tuesday 20 January 2009

Look Out For...

So everyone is doing a list of bands that they think are going to be big in 2009 so I thought id jump on the band wagon and try my own. Enjoy.

Haunts - This band awed me with there self titled album released late 2008. With good reviews all around and a UK tour already underway this band are set to be big. If the dont become big Im going to have to formally complain to music.

You Slut! - The first of many bands I got interested in that create instrumental rock. With a unique complex style that verges on math rock but has far to much distortion and anger to be so You Slut! are a band to remember... And with a name like that you not really going to forget.

We Are Enfant Terrible - Hailing from Paris and with a sexy female vocalist this electro pop group are probably the least known of this list but are damn good. Keep an eye out for them.

Teengirl Fantasy - These guys were listed as a hit for 2009 on 2stepsforward4stepsback and rightly so! Making a frenzy of electro insanity Teengirl Fantasy are a diamond in the rough of electro at the moment.

XXXX

2 comments:

jaye said...

Love your blog dude

Great choice of bands, i think Danger will be quite big (although he kind of already is) check him out if you haven't already, he's alright.

Your blog is now my homepage.

I Wear Masks said...

Thanks I have been on a break for a while but I am back in business with a re-made blog, I love danger aswell haha big fan of the electro coming out of france.