Thursday 4 December 2008

//Behold//


I seem to attract odd bands at the moment and the one I'm about to introduce is no exception.

Insert Disc are very unknown two piece from Texas who by the looks and sound of things don't take themselves seriously at all. They have mixed insane electro synth arpeggios and melody's with the drumming from what sounds like cubase mixed with Slayer.

I know, I know this sound stupid and in theory it probably is but the music isn't that bad. The drums need sorting out but all in all its pretty good stuff.

I understand where the creators are coming from. I enjoy both heavy heavy metal and electro so its nice to see some sort of decent combination.

Note: The caption to the above picture was "Zomg cliched metal logo where you cant read WTF the band name is..... But at least its the color of Kirby LOLOL"

No comments: